Mark's education, experience and professional affiliations have cultivated his practical approach when providing wealth management and tax advice for his clients. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Personal Financial Specialist, and Accredited Wealth Management Advisor with over twenty-five years of experience.
After growing up in Tallahassee, attending Florida State University, and working for a local CPA firm, Mark moved to Apalachicola, Florida. Over the next seventeen years, Mark built a successful accounting and wealth management firm. In 2016 he moved back to Tallahassee for his daughter's education and to assist with aging family members. Mark still maintains a tax and wealth management office in Eastpoint, Florida, but splits his time between the Tallahassee and Eastpoint locations.
- Individual & Family Financial Services
- Wealth Management, Estate & Tax Services
- Investment Planning and Management
- Certified Public Accountant in State of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Florida State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance from Florida State University
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Designation, American Institute of CPAs
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA) Designation, College for Financial Planning
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, FSU Foundation Planned Giving Council
- Member, Tallahassee Regional Estate Planning Council
- Board Member, Leon High School Foundation
- Former Board Member, Children's Home Society of Florida Foundation, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Children's Home Society of Florida, North Central Division (Chairman 2015-2017)
- Former Treasurer and Board Member, Apalachicola Bay and River Keeper
- Former Member, Apalachicola Bay Rotary Club (Past President)
- Former Board Member, Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce (President in 2002, 2009 & 2011)
- Former Board Member, George E. Weems Memorial Hospital (2006-2009)