My education, experience and professional affiliations have cultivated my practical approach to providing wealth management, tax, and estate planning advice for my clients. As a Certified Public Accountant, Personal Financial Specialist, and Accredited Wealth Management Advisor with over twenty-five years of experience, I am positioned to guide you with well rounded financial advice.
Growing up in Tallahassee, Florida, I attended Florida State University, earning Finance and Accounting degrees. After working for five years in a local family-owned CPA firm, I decided to live closer to the water and moved to historic Apalachicola, Florida. Over the next seventeen years, I built a successful accounting and wealth management firm, while becoming an active community leader. In 2016, I decided to move back to Tallahassee for my daughter's education, as well as assist with aging family members. These days I split my time between my offices in Tallahassee, Eastpoint, Bradenton, and South Venice, FL.
- Individual & Family Financial Services
- Wealth Management, Estate & Tax Planning
- Investment Planning and Management
- Certified Public Accountant in State of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Florida State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance from Florida State University
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Designation, American Institute of CPAs
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA) Designation, College for Financial Planning
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, FSU Foundation Planned Giving Council
- Member, Tallahassee Regional Estate Planning Council
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Manatee County
- Former Board Member, Children's Home Society of Florida Foundation, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Children's Home Society of Florida, North Central Division (Chairman 2015-2017)
- Former Treasurer and Board Member, Apalachicola Bay and River Keeper
- Former Member, Apalachicola Bay Rotary Club (Past President)
- Former Board Member, Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce (President in 2002, 2009 & 2011)
- Former Board Member, George E. Weems Memorial Hospital (2006-2009)