Mark's education, expertise and professional affiliations have cultivated his practical approach when providing wealth management and tax advice for his clients. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Personal Financial Specialist, and Accredited Wealth Management Advisor with over twenty years of experience. As an experienced financial professional and active member of his community, Mark is well positioned to assist with all aspects of a client's financial needs.
After growing up in Tallahassee, attending Florida State University, and working for a local CPA firm, Mark and his wife Heather moved to Apalachicola. Over the next sixteen years, Mark built a successful accounting and wealth management firm. In 2016, he and his family moved to Tallahassee for their daughter's education and to assist with aging family members. Mark still maintains a tax and wealth management office in Eastpoint, Florida, but splits his time between the Tallahassee and Eastpoint locations.
- Individual & Family Financial Services
- Wealth Management, Estate & Tax Services
- Investment Planning and Management
- Certified Public Accountant in State of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Florida State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance from Florida State University
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Designation, American Institute of CPAs
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA) Designation, College for Financial Planning
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, FSU Foundation Planned Giving Council
- Member, Tallahassee Regional Estate Planning Council
- Board Member, Children's Home Society of Florida Foundation, Inc.
- Board Member, Leon High School Foundation
- Former Board Member, Children's Home Society of Florida, North Central Division (Chairman 2015-2017)
- Former Treasurer and Board Member, Apalachicola Bay and River Keeper
- Former Member, Apalachicola Bay Rotary Club (Past President)
- Former Board Member, Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce (President in 2002, 2009 & 2011)
- Former Board Member, George E. Weems Memorial Hospital (2006-2009)